Great news and thank you!
We wanted to share with you the fantastic feedback that we have received from the recent GP Patient Survey 2018.
The GP Patient Survey is an independent survey run by Ipsos MORI on behalf of NHS England. The survey is sent out to over a million people across the UK. The results show how people feel about their GP practice.
The survey results can be found at
- 88% describe their overall experience of this GP practice as good
- 86% find it easy to get through to this GP practice by phone
- 98% find the receptionists at this GP practice helpful
- 79% are satisfied with the general practice appointment times available
- 89% describe their experience of making an appointment as good
- 98% had confidence and trust in the healthcare professional they saw or spoke to during their last general practice appointment
(see the website for the full breakdown of results)